For further details please contact:
Tema: +233 303 218700 Extn 4231 or email:
By clicking on submit you agree to the terms and conditions mentioned below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We will not accept liability for delay of payment due to wrong or incomplete information entered above.
2. Ensure accurate bank details have been provided before applying for refund
3. All outstanding fees owed to us by consignee will be settled before refund is made.
4. Payment will be made to corporate accounts only excluding where a personal name is on the BL.
5. Any confirmation of fraud will be handed over to the Police and the agency and all its representatives will be blacklisted.
6. Pending payment and disputes should be reported to refund team below.
Agents are the chosen representatives of the consignee and should
ensure they obtain the consignees approval for all refund transactions
with Maersk Ghana Limited.
8. All refunds submitted after 4:00pm on working days would be added to the next day's processing. Weekend and Holidays submissions would be handled the next working day.